Besides iPhone, iPad and Mac there is one more reason to love Steve Jobs. It is golden words said by him. We admire his statements as they matches exactly with our thinking+working philosophy.
- The cure for Apple is not cost-cutting. The cure for Apple is to innovate its way out of its current predicament.
- It’s really hard to design products by focus groups. A lot of times, people don’t know what they want until you show it to them.
- That’s been one of my mantras — focus and simplicity. Simple can be harder than complex: You have to work hard to get your thinking clean to make it simple. But it’s worth it in the end.
- Innovation has nothing to do with how many R&D dollars you have. It’s about the people you have, how you’re led, and how much you get it.
- On Innovation – It’s ad hoc meetings of six people called by someone who thinks he has figured out the coolest new thing ever and who wants to know what other people think of his idea.